On September 30, we will showcase FIcontent Social Connected TV and Smart City Services platforms in Brussels, at the NEM Summit 2014. Here are 4 good reasons to visit us at the there!
1. Our partners from eBusiness Information, Fraunhofer FOKUS and Pixelpark will organise workshops to show the audience of how to use the FIcontent Specific Enablers: technologies to:
- create a social network
- build various smart TV multi-screen applications
- release a smart city application with just a few clicks
2. Registration to the NEM Summit 2014 is free of charge
4. Finally, the event will be held in cooperation with the Creative Shift forum and the European Commission G1 Unit info day (Converging media & content), an opportunity for networking, not forgetting the Investment Forum that allows entrepreneurs to meet business angels.
So don’t hesitate, come and see us there!
Need more? Check the full NEM Summit 2014 programme.